110 Penny, British West Africa, 1936
1/10 Penny, British West Africa, 1936
- Description (Brief)
- One (1) 1/10 penny coin
- British West Africa, 1936
- Obverse Image: Crown above center hole.
- Obverse Text: EDWARDVS VIII / REX ET IND: IMP: / ONE TENTH OF A PENNY / K N / [Arabic text]
- Reverse Image: Six point star.
- Reverse Text: BRITISH WEST AFRICA / 1936
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- place used
- British West Africa
- place made
- United Kingdom: England, Birmingham, Birmingham
- Physical Description
- copper-nickel (overall` material)
- overall:.09 cm x 2 cm; 1/32 in x 25/32 in
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Olga Raymond
- See more items in
- Work and Industry: National Numismatic Collection
- West African Currency
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.