YES on 3
YES on 3
- Description (Brief)
- Pinback button with white background, white lettering, and an image of a blue drop of water.
- “Yes on 3” referenced the California statewide ballot measure sponsored by a coalition of conservation and allied organizations. Voters turned down the water bond, which received only 49.3 percent of the vote.
- Jerry Meral acquired the button in 2018, then donated it to NMAH.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- plastic (overall material)
- metal (overall material)
- overall: 1/4 in x 1 3/4 in;.635 cm x 4.445 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Gerald H. Meral, Ph.D.
- Environmental Movement
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Biological Sciences
- Environmental Buttons
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.