- Glass slide depicting a tag from "Mutual Milk & Cream Co.", a creamery in Downing, New York, showing the date shipped. Caption specifies the full date on the tag as July 1, 1912. Marked with "312", "B17248 Beals NY".
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- slide, lantern
- Physical Description
- glass; paper (overall material)
- overall: 1/8 in x 4 in x 3 1/4 in;.3175 cm x 10.16 cm x 8.255 cm
- ID Number
- nonaccession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of the City of New York Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.