- This is an unmarked “low shape” Bunsen burner.
- Ref: James W. Queen & Co., Priced and Illustrated Catalogue of Chemical Apparatus (Philadelphia, 1889), p. 138.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Bunsen Burner
- overall: 66 mm x 77 mm; 2 5/8 in x 3 1/16 in
- overall: 2 3/4 in x 3 in x 5 1/16 in; 6.985 cm x 7.62 cm x 12.85875 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of University of Pennsylvania Chemistry Lab
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.