- A paper label identifies the powder as "Barium" while the “mend” may refer to Eimer & Amend, a chemical and apparatus firm in New York City.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Chemical Sample, Glass Vial
- While Powder in a Glass Vial
- overall: 108 mm x 15 mm; 4 1/4 in x 9/16 in
- overall: 4 3/8 in x 5/8 in; 11.1125 cm x 1.5875 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.