- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: In gout, lithemia, gastro-intestinal intoxication, gouty asthma, and to relieve portal congestion.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Object Type
- Date made
- ca 1930
- Anglo-American Pharmaceutical Company
- E. Fougera and Company
- Physical Description
- colchicine (overall active ingredients)
- overall: 1.1 cm x 5.4 cm x 3.4 cm; 7/16 in x 2 1/8 in x 1 5/16 in
- overall: 1 3/8 in x 2 1/8 in x 1/2 in; 3.4925 cm x 5.3975 cm x 1.27 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mario Cassinelli, Jr.
- Indigestion & Nausea Drugs
- Foreign & Imported Products
- Respiratory & Asthma Drugs
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.