- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- date made
- ca 1910
- place made
- Germany: North Rhine-Westphalia, Leverkusen
- overall: 6.7 cm x 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm; 2 5/8 in x 1 3/8 in x 1 3/8 in
- overall: 2 5/8 in x 1 1/2 in x 1 1/2 in; 6.6675 cm x 3.81 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mario Cassinelli, Jr.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.