- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- American Cyanamid Company. Lederle Laboratories Division
- overall: 6.8 cm x 3.8 cm x 3.7 cm; 2 11/16 in x 1 1/2 in x 1 7/16 in
- overall: 1 1/2 in x 2 5/8 in x 1 1/2 in; 3.81 cm x 6.6675 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mario Cassinelli, Jr.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.