- Glass beaker, one of a set of eight. The form was sometimes termed a Berzelius beaker.
- Ref: John J. Griffin & Sons, Chemical Handicraft (London, 1877), pp. 149-150.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 8 cm x 6.4 cm; 3 1/8 in x 2 1/2 in
- overall: 3 3/16 in x 2 7/16 in; 8.09625 cm x 6.19125 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Transfer from Department of Defense, U.S. Military Academy
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.