- Heavy glass funnel with V-shaped top and long tube that might have been used for working with acids.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 30 in x 5/8 in; 76.2 cm x 1.5875 cm
- overall: 29 7/8 in x 2 3/4 in; 75.8825 cm x 6.985 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Transfer from Department of Defense, U.S. Military Academy
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.