- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: Antiseptic disinfectant and deodorant. for cleansing or irrigating wounds, abscesses, or ulcers. For washing handkerchiefs, towels, and bed linen.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Object Type
- date made
- ca 1920
- Eli Lilly and Company
- place made
- United States: Indiana, Indianapolis
- Physical Description
- pine oil solution (overall active ingredients)
- overall: 4 3/8 in x 1 7/8 in; 11.1125 cm x 4.7625 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mario Cassinelli, Jr.
- First Aid Products & Antiseptics
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.