- The indications or uses for this product as provided by the manufacturer are: Dissolve one talbet in a tablespoonful of cold or lukewarm water. Take one quart of lukewarm, fresh milk, in which four tablespoonfuls of sugar have previously been dissolved. Flavor with one teaspoonful of vanilla, lemon, orange or any desired flavor. Stir the dissolved Rennet Tablet inot this prepared milk quickly and pour at once into Junket dished or glasses.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Object Type
- Date made
- c. 1908-1918
- John Wyeth & Brother
- place made
- United States: Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Physical Description
- rennet (overall active ingredients)
- overall: 7.6 cm x 2.2 cm x 2.2 cm; 3 in x 7/8 in x 7/8 in
- box: 7/8 in x 3 in x 7/8 in; 2.2225 cm x 7.62 cm x 2.2225 cm
- vial: 2 3/4 in x 3/4 in; 6.985 cm x 1.905 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mario Cassinelli, Jr.
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.