- The National Aniline & Chemical Co., Inc. donated 50 specimens of artificial dyestuffs used in the leather industry to the Smithsonian in 1928. This is one of those specimens. The label on the jar reads Induline NT.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Dye, Coal Tar
- bottle: 4 in x 2 in; 10.16 cm x 5.08 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of National Aniline & Chemical Co.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.