- Square glass bottle containing nylon flakes made on March 25, 1937. One hand-written paper label reads, in part "FLAKE 66 / #1225 POLYMER / Sample #6 / 3/25/37 / 1586."
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- flakes, nylon
- Date made
- early 1935-late 1936
- overall: 6 1/8 in x 2 1/8 in x 2 1/8 in; 15.5575 cm x 5.3975 cm x 5.3975 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of E. I. Du Pont de Nemours & Co. Inc.
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.