- Wooden clamp designed to hold tubes, retorts, and other chemical apparatus in any desired position.
- Ref: John J. Griffin and Sons, Chemical Handicraft (London, 1877), pp. 29-31.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Burette Support
- overall: 39.4 cm x 15.2 cm; 15 1/2 in x 6 in
- overall: 14 7/8 in x 8 3/4 in x 6 3/8 in; 37.7825 cm x 22.225 cm x 16.1925 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Franklin & Marshall College, Department of Physics
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.