- Wooden stand, with pedestal and adjustable for height, probably used for chemical apparatus.
- Ref: John J. Griffin and Sons, Chemical Handicraft (London, 1877), p. 32.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Beaker Stand
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 36.8 cm x 17.7 cm; 14 1/2 in x 6 15/16 in
- overall: 14 7/16 in x 7 in; 36.67125 cm x 17.78 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Franklin & Marshall College, Department of Physics
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.