- Iron steelyard with two hooks and one pear-shaped weight. The beam is square, 12 inches long, and graduated from 0 to 50 on one side, and from 0 to 10 on the other.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Associated Place
- United States: New Jersey
- overall: 18.5 cm x 4.5 cm x 42.6 cm; 7 5/16 in x 1 3/4 in x 16 3/4 in
- overall: 2 in x 16 11/16 in x 3 in; 5.08 cm x 42.38625 cm x 7.62 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Weights & Measures
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.