- This glass beaker, with flared lip and pouring spout, came from the Draper family and may date from the mid-nineteenth century.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- overall: 70 mm x 50 mm; 2 3/4 in x 1 15/16 in
- overall: 2 15/16 in x 2 3/4 in x 2 9/16 in; 7.46125 cm x 6.985 cm x 6.50875 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of John William Christopher Draper and James Christopher Draper
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.