- T. J. Dean, of St. Louis, designed an improved condenser for stills, and submitted this model with his patent application.
- Ref: Dean, “Condenser for Stills,” U.S. Patent (July 27, 1869).
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Condenser for Still
- Object Type
- Patent Model
- Dean, T. J.
- each side connection: 1/2 in; x 1.27 cm
- overall: 42.5 cm x 16.2 cm x 22.8 cm; 16 3/4 in x 6 3/8 in x 9 in
- overall: 16 3/4 in x 7 3/4 in x 8 7/8 in; 42.545 cm x 19.685 cm x 22.5425 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- patent number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.