- Bulbous or pot-bellied flagon or pichet on a domed pedestal base. Twin-lobed or heart-shaped thumb piece with wedge extension burnt to the heart-shaped, pouted lid. Molded band around neck flanked by pairs of incised lines; additional lines around cupped rim. Stepped shoulder. Strap handle with stepped thumbrest and flat lower terminal.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- place made
- Physical Description
- pewter (overall material)
- overall: 9 in x 4 7/8 in x 4 1/8 in; 22.86 cm x 12.3825 cm x 10.4775 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Miss Elizabeth S. Stevens
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.