- Large, single-reeded circular dish with flat well; no foot ring. No marks.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1800-1830
- place made
- United States: United States, Northeastern
- Physical Description
- pewter (overall material)
- overall: 5/8 in x 13 1/2 in; 1.5875 cm x 34.29 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Alma R. Duckworth
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Domestic Furnishings
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.