- Small, single-reeded circular dish with flat well having a faint, partially visible incised line around perimeter; no foot ring. Partial sawtooth circle with eagle touch mark of Samuel Danforth stamped twice on underside. One of two plates, DL*391774-DL*391775.
- Maker is Samuel Danforth of Hartford, CT; working 1795-1816.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- date made
- place made
- United States: Connecticut, Hartford
- Physical Description
- pewter (overall material)
- overall: 1/2 in x 7 7/8 in; 1.27 cm x 20.0025 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Gertrude D. Webster (was Ritter)
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.