- Small urn or vase with spurred S-scroll handle, collared rim, stepped shoulder and flared pedestal base. Possible incuse mark on underside of base, "|". Casting marks on opposite sides of rim and shoulder.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- silver plate (overall material)
- overall: 5 1/8 in x 3 1/4 in x 2 1/2 in; 13.0175 cm x 8.255 cm x 6.35 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Virginia W. Hillyer
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.