- Small, flat-bottomed globular screw-top flask or pocket bottle with a short cylindrical neck threaded inside for the post-and-ring cap. Maker's mark struck incuse on neck exterior.
- Maker is Maurice-Louis Lacombe (1839-1914) of Geneva, Switzerland.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1875-1900
- place made
- Switzerland: Genève, Geneva
- Physical Description
- pewter (overall material)
- brass (ring, washer material)
- overall: 3 1/2 in x 2 7/8 in; 8.89 cm x 7.3025 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Miss Elizabeth S. Stevens
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.