- Flat circular tray with shallow raised edge having a reeded and Greek key rim; no foot ring. Flat chased design on well features four grapevine clusters forming a square border around a circular wrigglework band containing the engraved inscription "Mrs. J. K. Stacy. / From the Ladies of the / P.M.W.T.A. Society. / Feb. 10\th/.. 1869." Rim struck incuse on reverse "MF'D & PLATED BY / REED & BARTON", "1863" and "10", all in serif letters. From pitcher and tray set, DL*67.0602A-B.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- date made
- presentation date
- place made
- United States: Massachusetts, Taunton
- Physical Description
- silver plate (overall material)
- overall: 5/8 in x 10 in; 1.5875 cm x 25.4 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Fielding Pope Meigs, Jr.
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.