- Seamed cylindrical cup or mug with bright-cut floral decoration featuring a wreath tied with a bowknot at front forming an empty reserve. Hollow D- or ear-shaped handle with flat thumbrest; applied beaded rim and egg-and-dart foot ring; and flat bottom set in. No monogram. Bottom underside struck "TIFFANY & C\o." and "550 BROADWAY.N-Y" encircling "7203", "G & W" stamped twice, "ENGLISH STERLING / 925-1000", and "15", all in incuse serif letters.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- owner; user
- Washington, Mary Anne Hammond
- Tiffany & Co.
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- place owned; place used
- United States: Georgia, Macon
- Physical Description
- silver (overall material)
- overall: 4 in x 4 7/8 in x 3 3/8 in; 10.16 cm x 12.3825 cm x 8.5725 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Mrs. Ellen Washington Bellamy
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.