- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- date made
- ca 1891
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- Physical Description
- silver (overall material)
- spoon, souvenir: 6 in x 1 3/16 in; 15.24 cm x 3.048 cm
- overall: 1/2 in x 6 in x 1 1/4 in; 1.27 cm x 15.24 cm x 3.175 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Charles and Rosanna Batchelor Memorial, Inc.
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.