- Single-reeded circular dish or plate with flat well scored twice around perimeter; no foot ring. Partial touch mark of Jacob Eggleston struck on underside.
- Maker is Jacob Eggleston (1773-1813) of Middletown, CT, and Fayette, NC; working circa 1794-1813.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- date made
- ca 1794 - 1813
- place made
- United States: New York, New York City
- United States: North Carolina, Fayetteville
- Physical Description
- pewter (overall material)
- overall: 5/8 in x 7 7/8 in; 1.5875 cm x 20.0025 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Bequest of Joseph H. Kler
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.