- Pair of andirons, probably English, circa 1780. Brass and iron, turned or cylindrical brass shanks and large brass ball.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- brass (upright, legs material)
- iron, wrought (billet bar, internal rod material)
- overall: 19 3/4 in x 12 3/4 in x 16 3/4 in; 50.165 cm x 32.385 cm x 42.545 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.