- Circular dish or pan with single-beaded rim, straight tapered sides and flat well; no foot ring. Small piece of wire twisted through hanging hole punched near edge of rim. No marks.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- copper (overall material)
- overall: 2 in x 7 7/8 in; 5.08 cm x 20.0025 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of John Paul Remensnyder
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.