- Hanoverian type rattail spoon with round oval bowl and straight handle with D-section shaft and midrib on face of rounded terminal. No marks.
- Reproduction spoon made by Edward McManus at Colonial Williamsburg in the 1970s using an 18th-century mold.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- 1970 - 1980
- place made
- United States: Virginia, Williamsburg
- Physical Description
- pewter (overall material)
- overall: 1 in x 7 3/8 in x 1 5/8 in; 2.54 cm x 18.7325 cm x 4.1275 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.