- Portable charcoal stove consisting of a hemispherical bowl with two, horizontal, wire lug handles and a removable grate atop a short, cylindrical firebox on a domed pedestal base. Square opening at base of firebox. Front of fire bowl cast with "GOTSCHER" in raised sans serif letters. Grate stamped incuse "9" on underside. Single gate mark on bottom exterior of base.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1893
- place made
- United States: Pennsylvania, Lebanon Valley
- Physical Description
- iron, cast (overall material)
- overall: 7 1/8 in x 11 5/8 in x 9 1/4 in; 18.0975 cm x 29.5275 cm x 23.495 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.