- Low-domed cover with bracket strap handle riveted in place; made of one piece with pinched flange and edge rolled inside collar. Clipped-corner, stamped brass tag attached to handle is marked "T.HOLCROFT&SONS / WOLVERHAMPTON" in raised serif letters. With saucepan, 1979.0727.01.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- cover, saucepan
- date made
- place made
- United Kingdom: England, Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
- Associated Place
- United States: Massachusetts, Cape Cod
- Physical Description
- iron, tinned sheet (overall material)
- brass (tag material)
- overall: 2 1/2 in x 6 1/8 in; 6.35 cm x 15.5575 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Domestic Furnishings
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.