- Small, circular skillet on three, semicircular, splayed legs with a beaded lip, rounded sides and an integral, tapered, D-section handle chamfered beneath its rounded end. Hollow cast with single gate mark on bottom exterior. No additional marks.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- ca 1780-1810
- place made
- United States
- Physical Description
- iron, cast (overall material)
- overall: 3 3/4 in x 14 3/4 in x 7 3/4 in; 9.525 cm x 37.465 cm x 19.685 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Dr. and Mrs. Arthur M. Greenwod
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Domestic Furnishings
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.