- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- date made
- late 19th c.
- place made
- United States: New York, Long Island
- Physical Description
- walnut (frame material)
- pine, white (bottom material)
- overall: 2 in x 17 1/4 in x 15 1/4 in; 5.08 cm x 43.815 cm x 38.735 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Society for the Preservation of Long Island Antiquities
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Domestic Furnishings
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.