- Eight-piece kitchen gadget set in original box, missing one tool (1987.3086.1-7,.9). Steel with green lacquered wooden handles with holes at top for hanging.
- .1 Large fork, two-tined. No mark.
- Maker is the Automatic Wire Goods Manufacturing Company, New York, New York.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- fork, cooking
- Other Terms
- Kitchen Tool Set; Fork
- date made
- ca 1930
- Automatic Wire Goods Manufacturing Company
- place made
- United States: New York, New York
- Physical Description
- steel (overall material)
- wood (overall material)
- overall: 3/4 in x 13 in x 7/8 in; 1.905 cm x 33.02 cm x 2.2225 cm
- ID Number
- nonaccession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Gift of William H. and Jane G. Yeingst
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.