- A black and white print of a galloping race horse with a jockey.
- Lioness was foaled in 1859 in Great Britain from Fandango and Manoeuvre.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- Date made
- place made
- image: 7 in x 10 in; 17.78 cm x 25.4 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Harry T. Peters "America on Stone" Lithography Collection
- Horse Racing
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.