- A black and white print of a standing race horse with a jockey.
- Wanda was foaled in 1882 by Mortimer and Minnie Minor, making her a descendant of Lexington. She was bred and owned by Pierre Lorillard. Some of her wins include the Flatbush Stakes, the Monmouth Oaks, and the Mermaid Stakes. She won 12 of out her 24 starts and collected $57,310 in prize money.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- Date made
- place made
- image: 7 1/2 in x 10 in; 19.05 cm x 25.4 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Harry T. Peters "America on Stone" Lithography Collection
- Horse Racing
- See more items in
- Cultural and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Domestic Furnishings
- Peters Prints
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.