- Description (Brief)
- Black and white print of a cluster of buildings, two with steeples. Lawn and shrubbery in foreground.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- Date made
- Kuchel, C.
- place made
- United States: Connecticut, Hartford
- image: 2 1/2 in x 5 3/4 in; 6.35 cm x 14.605 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Harry T. Peters "America on Stone" Lithography Collection
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.