- Description (Brief)
- Print with red and white ink and a simple border on cream colored paper. Left side of check contains small view of the Rectory School of Hamden, Connecticut. Depicted are promenaders and horseback riders on the road in front of an iron fence that encloses the school grounds and two story buildings.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Object Type
- Date made
- place made
- overall: 2 3/4 in x 7 5/8 in; 6.985 cm x 19.3675 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- Harry T. Peters "America on Stone" Lithography Collection
- Architecture, Educational Buildings
- See more items in
- Home and Community Life: Domestic Life
- Peters Prints
- Domestic Furnishings
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.