- Tan plastic portfolio designed by Julius Sharat (1899-1981), a Jewish industrial designer who fled Germany in 1937, settled in New York City, shortened his name from Sharatzick, signed naturalization papers in 1944, and died in Miami, Florida.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Plastic Portfolio
- overall: 39.4 cm x 29.5 cm; 15 1/2 in x 11 5/8 in
- overall: 5/16 in x 15 5/8 in x 11 3/4 in;.79375 cm x 39.6875 cm x 29.845 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Julius Sharat
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.