- Decorative pin representing the head of a horse, and made, in part, of clear plastic. It was worn by the donor in the 1940s.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- plastic (overall material)
- overall: 63 mm x 12 mm x 76 mm; 2 1/2 in x 1/2 in x 3 in
- overall: 3/8 in x 2 1/4 in x 3 in;.9525 cm x 5.715 cm x 7.62 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- maker number
- Credit Line
- Lois Greene Stone
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.