- Five frequency control crystal holders, from 1925 to 1946. Display developed by James Corwin, professor of chemistry at Antioch College.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Mineral Sample
- Quartz Display
- overall: 31.1 cm x 21 cm x 2.5 cm; 12 1/4 in x 8 1/4 in x in
- overall: 8 5/16 in x 12 5/16 in x 7/8 in; 21.11375 cm x 31.27375 cm x 2.2225 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.