- Two transparent holders showing suspension of crystals, in a display developed by James Corwin, professor of chemistry at Antioch College.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Mineral Sample
- Quartz Display
- overall: 26.1 cm x 21 cm x 1.3 cm; 10 1/4 in x 8 1/4 in x 1/2 in
- overall: 8 3/8 in x 10 1/4 in x 7/16 in; 21.2725 cm x 26.035 cm x 1.11125 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.