- The paper tags on the jar holding this specimen read “R.I. 6432" and "Titanium / Electrorefined” and “S205 / Ti titanium" and "T. A. Sullivan, U.S. Bur of Mines / Boulder City, Nevada.”
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Mineral Sample
- overall: 10.2 cm x 3.9 cm; 4 in x 1 9/16 in
- overall: 4 3/8 in x 1 1/2 in; 11.1125 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.