- Description (Brief)
- The thistle tube, also known as a funnel tube, has a long stem and at least one bulb. It is used to add liquid to a reaction vessel, often through a rubber stopper.
- Glass funnel with thistle top, Welter loop, and two safety bulbs.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Physical Description
- glass (overall material)
- overall: 22.2 cm x 2.8 cm; 8 3/4 in x 1 1/8 in
- overall: 8 3/4 in x 2 in x 1 in; 22.225 cm x 5.08 cm x 2.54 cm
- ID Number
- accession number
- catalog number
- Credit Line
- June W. Leonard
- Science & Scientific Instruments
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.