- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- otc preparation
- Object Type
- Winthrop-Stearns, Inc.
- associated place
- United States: Louisiana, Saint Martinville
- overall: 10 cm x 4.1 cm x 4 cm; 3 15/16 in x 1 5/8 in x 1 9/16 in
- box: 4 in x 1 5/8 in x 1 5/8 in; 10.16 cm x 4.1275 cm x 4.1275 cm
- bottle: 3 3/4 in x 1 1/2 in; 9.525 cm x 3.81 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- The Fournet Drugstore Collection
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Medicine
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.