- This was designed by Julius Sharat (1899-1981), a Jewish industrial designer who fled Germany in 1937, settled in New York City, shortened his name from Sharatzick, signed naturalization papers in 1944, and died in Miami, Florida.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Plastic, Applique Sample
- overall: 61 mm x 57 mm; 2 3/8 in x 2 1/4 in
- overall: 2 5/8 in x 2 1/8 in x 3/8 in; 6.6675 cm x 5.3975 cm x.9525 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Julius Sharat
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.