- Clear plastic case designed by Julius Sharat and produced with the die in the collection. Julius Sharat (1899-1981), a Jewish industrial designer who fled Germany in 1937, settled in New York City, shortened his name from Sharatzick, signed naturalization papers in 1944, and died in Miami, Florida.
- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Plastic Case
- overall: 130 mm x 35 mm; 5 1/8 in x 1 3/8 in
- overall: 5 1/8 in x 1 3/8 in x 1/4 in; 13.0175 cm x 3.4925 cm x.635 cm
- ID Number
- catalog number
- accession number
- Credit Line
- Gift of Julius Sharat
- See more items in
- Medicine and Science: Chemistry
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.