- Currently not on view
- Object Name
- Other Terms
- Insignia; Army National Guard; Collar; Officer
- associated date
- 1917 - 1918
- Physical Description
- metal, bronze (overall material)
- overall (as stored): 5 in x 4 in x 3/16 in; 12.7 cm x 10.16 cm x.508 cm
- ID Number
- See more items in
- Political and Military History: Armed Forces History, Military
- Data Source
- National Museum of American History
Our collection database is a work in progress. We may update this record based on further research and review. Learn more about our approach to sharing our collection online.
Note: Comment submission is temporarily unavailable while we make improvements to the site. We apologize for the interruption. If you have a question relating to the museum's collections, please first check our Collections FAQ. If you require a personal response, please use our Contact page.